I want to share my story with you. It all started when my body was giving me signals like being tired, headaches and inexplicable little pains.
Long story short: I decided to quit my super-cool-mega-important-managerial-corporate-job to become a traveling CranioSacral therapist & coach.
Hu?! What, how? Ok, some more details. The past few years I learned to listen to the signals of my own body through meditation, yoga and CranioSacral therapy. I have travelled a lot (a lot), started a company called House of Awareness, my own coaching & healing business, reading tarot (so much: it’s addictive), a more vegan lifestyle and became a (kids) yoga teacher. I discovered the benefits of being highly sensitive.
And each day I connect to myself and decide to live my life. To see and love myself as I am with all my gifts. And I would love to help you through craniosacral therapy, yoga & coaching to be your true selves. So you can see yourself and listen to your body, with all of your powers, gifts and talents. Because you deserve to live your fullest potential.
Something about my background
My main job right now is craniosacral therapist and tarot reader. You can read more about craniosacral therapy here. More on Tarot you can find here. Furthermore I did a lot of workshops, trainings and seminars to learn (to teach) about life and even more healing and coaching for myself. About the most diverse things from RAW & vegan cooking classes, to reading tarot cards, astrology, yoga deepening, plant medicine, women circles, readings and don’t forget the books I’ve read and my experience in the corporate world. I realise we already know and just need to hold space, but my mind needs her playtime as well. Here you can find my most ‘significant’ courses. Yup, it all started with a masters in finance.. ;).
- Tarot Readers Academy – Official Tarot Reader Certification, Psychic Tarot, Spirit Guides & Intuitive Tarot, Past life exploration with tarot, Working the Witches Web
- Om Yoga Center Cuenca – 200-Hour Teacher Training Program (RYS 200 hours)
- Centre for Ayurveda & Indian Systems of Healing – Ayurveda 30 hours course
- Aurora Ray – Holistic Nutrition & Raw Cuisine Level 1
- Franklyn Sills – Craniosacral biodynamics (post-graduate module: Deepening into biodynamics)
- Peirsman CranioSacral Academy – 4 modules
- dōTERRA AromaTouch Technique Training (Massage Techniques / Essential Oil)
- Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho – First & Second degree of Usui System of Natural Healing
- Jip & Jan Kids yoga (basic kids yoga teacher training & yoga for the well being of the belly)
- Center for Life & Intuition – Basics 1 & 2
- UVA – MSc. Business Economics (Finance)
Want to know more about me? Feel free to contact me.